Bakugan 7 in 1 Maxus Dragonoid
Just about the biggest and most powerful Bakugan yet, the Bakugan 7 in 1 Maxus Dragonoid will make your Bakugan opponents shake in their boots in fear. It comprises one Bakugan warrior and six traps that can be transformed and assembled into a huge dragon robot. These seven components are unique and can be found nowhere else, making this an essential set for all Bakugan players and collectors.
Bakugan 7 in 1 Maxus Dragonoid details
- Maxus Dragonoid is a combination of 7 Bakugan (1 Bakugan and 6 Bakugan Trap) that unite to form the ultimate monster
- The 6 Bakugan Trap that make up Maxus Dragonoid are unique to the Maxus Dragonoid monster and cannot be found in any other Bakugan products
- Comes with Grakas Hound, Dark Hound, Grafias, Brachium, Spitarm, SpyderFencer & Neo Dragonoid
- All the Bakugan that compose Maxus Dragonoid can also be used individually in the game
- 1 Bakugan and 7 Bakugan Traps unite into ONE.
FREE CD Shipping
Shipping on all CD orders is now FREE: any quantity, anywhere in the world. Order CDs now to take advantage of this great offer!
Sign up to get updates from Lions Gate Models, get instructions for the green Hospital model FREE!
"All I can say is: WOW! The apt. is absolutely 110% excellent. You did a GREAT job ...Thank you very much!!!!!"
....Mike Southgate, CA, USA
"Now that I finally have your factory constructed and gracefully over-powering my parents' dining room table, I just wanted to say thanks for putting such quality into your product, especially in a time when it seems everyone can get away with cutting corners."
.....Dave Wright, NJ, USA
What do YOU call them?
Whatever you call them, you'll find them here: clear, detailed, step-by step, full color, printable instructions.
I was a little apprehensive about ordering a Lego kit from someone, but after I got the Railroad Depot, and put it together, BOY was I pleased. All of the parts were there, and your instructions were very easy to follow. The finished building looks great. I cannot say enough great things about it. I am going to order your CD of instructions, so that I can build some of your kits, that you no longer have available.
.... Frank Bye, IN, USA
What do YOU call them?
The LEGO Company likes you to call them "LEGO brand building bricks" but in the throes of building I doubt if even LEGO employees really do!